About this role
- First point of contact and advise the captains of our vessels. You lead and give guidance to dockings, repairs and maintenance on our state-of-the-art equipment;
- Draft final reports (both technical and financial);
- Advice on necessary technical improvements;
- Help the crew in solving technical problems on board, by phone, email or on board;
- Monitor the logistics of purchase orders;
- Check and monitor plant maintenance and safety performance.
- Have a higher professional degree in Mechanical Engineering, Shipbuilding or equivalent;
- Have a minimum of five years of work experience in maritime or shipbuilding repairs;
- Have experience with execution of repairs and dockings;
- Live or want to live in The Netherlands and willing to work irregularly and travel internationally;
- Have excellent command in English, both spoken and written.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Khurshid Ahmed is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai