About this role
About this role
NPI Senior Project Engineer required for a Gold Mine expansion project in Cowal, NSW. 2 year project.
Brunel are exclusively partnered with a Leading Australian Gold Miner to recruit an Engineering Superintendent (Underground) for their Expansion Project in Cowal, NSW. This is a Residential, 2-year Fixed Term Contract and an exciting opportunity to contribute to one of Australia’s largest Gold Projects in the last 15 years!
As the Engineering Superintendent, you will be responsible for senior level technical support & supervision during all project phases to ensure that project designs meet operational requirements & specified engineering standards.
- Developing, planning and implementing effective analysis, design and technical integrity to provide expert guidance and advice in relation to aspects of design and delivery of engineering services.
- Supervising the activities of a team of engineers, to provide effective analysis, design, development and testing skills in the production of systems, and products or performing specialist roles in a particular field.
- Ensuring adequacy of design and ensure completion of its verification before release.
- Formulating, implementing and managing strategic plans for the group.
- Managing the allocation of resources from the specific engineering capability unit to facilitate the efficient delivery of the engineering services programme.
- Maintaining a Quality Management System and have an internal quality control in place to provide consistent output of services and advice.
- Managing the capture, development and retainment of engineering knowledge to align with providing the organisation with a competitive advantage targeted at its strategic needs.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining, Metallurgy. Engineering, Construction or Project Management from a Recognised University.
- Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Management experience in brownfield heavy industrial projects, ideally with significant career time on the owners side.
- EPCM and Owner Delivery engineering management experience for capital projects >$300m CAPEX.
- Whole capital cycle management of the project cycle studies to board approval to execution, commissioning and operational ramp up.
- Clear track record of completing projects through to practical completion and commissioning in an operational environment.
- Over 10 years’ experience in mining or heavy industry project management.
- Leadership of Multi-disciplinary Teams working within matrix organisation
- Schedule, Scope and Budget Management Planning and Reporting
- Ability to drive a positive safety culture
- Relationship management, conflict management and resolution/problem expertise.
- Commitment to developing and maintaining a culture of high performance that consistently delivers results and behaviours that exceed expectations
- 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
- Cowal, NSW
- Accommodation/Meals not provided
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyAbout Brunel
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Megan van de Kamp is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Megan van de Kamp
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane