About this role
2. Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability;3. Produces specifications of cloud-based or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products;
4. Supports a change program or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards (including security);5. Participates in quality reviews of solution architecture components;
6. Contributes to formal reviews and evaluations when projects and program end. Documents and socializes the lessons learned from the architecture development;7. Facilitates brain storming sessions to derive a strategic/tactical architectural requirements;
8. Acquires, under guidance, some knowledge and understanding of the research field being studied;9. Maintains an awareness of current and emerging information and communications technologies and identifies possible opportunities for the business to be positively impacted by adopting such;
10. Provides advice, both reactively and pro-actively, to those engaged in activities where the technical specialism is applicable both to IT staff and those in related areas such as budgetary and financial planning, litigation, legislation, and health and safety.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline. Architecture qualification like TOGAF/ Zachman is mandatory;
- 6 years of IT experience a technology management IT and / or business architecture role with a widespread knowledge of IT;
- Experience with the systems development lifecycle and typical problems associated with the implementation and operation of information systems, and has an appreciation of both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Conversant with organization's IT infrastructure and software development and maintenance methods, tools and techniques;
- Experience in applying specific quality standards to all tasks undertaken to ensure that deliverables are accurate and complete;
- Has in depth knowledge of at least one specific area and a broad understanding across a wide field along with a record of applying such knowledge successfully in a variety of situations.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha