About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for Scheduling Specialists for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in Technical Service department and Operations of Refinery / Petrochemicals / Hydrocarbon facilities.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a similar position with a precommissioning, commissioning project(s) / refinery operations.
- Proven experience in handling Operations Scheduling activities related to refinery Operations using planning and scheduling software tools.
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
- Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proven experience for renowned clients in region.
- Specific experience in Process Units relevant to the project.
- BE in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent discipline
- Candidates available to attend face-to-face interview in Kuwait will only be considered.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait