About this role
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during project execution by Major Project Division:
- To participate in the establishment and implementation of the Major Project Quality Management System;
- To implement the NOC Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes;
- To assist Projects in the execution of the Call for Tender Process (EPCIC5), detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, transportation and offshore installation works;
- To assist and provide inputs for the Batch 3 CFT Contracts preparation related to QA/QC requirements;
- Participate in clarifications during CFT phases;
- To Coordinate the Quality Control and Surveillance Activities with a strong support to packages regarding Metallurgy, Welding and Non-destructive Testing;
- To establish and implement the Project verification strategy in line with Regulations and Company requirements;
- To review and give advice on Contractors', Subcontractors' and suppliers' QA/QC Inspection & Test Plans for whole coherence and adequacy;
- To define, organize and coordinate the Quality Surveillance of Contractors and of their main Subcontractors, organize Pre-Inspection Meeting and visits in coordination with concerned Project Managers, and issue updated evaluations of their performance within the project.
- Engineering Master degree or experienced technician with HND/HNC and minimum of 15 years experiences in the oil and gas industry;
- Professional Experience (number of years);
- Around 10 years of experience associated with Quality Management in Quality Assurance and Quality Control, coordination of quality activities within Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Hook-up, Brown-Field, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioningand Start-up projects of offshore facilities (jacket/topsides) in the Oil and Gas Industry;
- Vocational qualifications: Lead Assessors Course.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha