About this role
We’re hiring a Turnaround Planner / Scheduler for our client, a large Oil and Gas company, to join their team. This is a short term contract with potential for extension.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the turnaround Annual Plan of Preventative, Corrective, Opportune and Campaign work.
- Provides Mentorship and support to Schedulers and planners across the Turnaround event.
- Create reports and analyze daily progress during the event, following the scheduling premise document. This includes SPI, CPI and earned value.
- Will also support planning during the planning phase to ensure the primavera file is being built and maintained as per site premise documents.
- Understand and apply the schedule premise defined by Turnaround Event Manager.
- Collect and assemble all work scope in an integrated manner.
- Ensure all work plans include resource duration and consistent execution estimates; this includes the ability to check the conformance of the estimate with the standard norms applicable.
- Actively participate in team meetings, reviewing the work scope and schedule.
- Optimize and resource level the schedule, include discipline supervisors and other key stakeholders. All the scope will be screened and optimized.
- Participate in constructability reviews for project scope executed during turnaround.
- Develop what if scenario schedules and consult discipline supervisors. The scenarios will be included in the baseline schedule.
- Establish the schedule baseline for monitoring execution progress, and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in engineering or related field preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and credibly while demonstrating. integrity with Turnaround management team.
- Previous SAP experience or Primavera P6.
- Experience directly working on Turnarounds in the Energy industry.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement