About this role1) In-depth knowledge of preparation of General Arrangement drawings (including coil drawings) of Fired;Heaters & Reformers from API heater datasheets;
2) Hands on experience in carrying out pressure parts calculations (API530, ASME Sec I, IBR), cast tube;support calculation/design, FEA analysis etc;
3) Experience in preparation of material requisition and vendor print review for pressure parts, castparts/tube supports and bought-out items (e.g. Fans, Air-preheaters, Dampers, Expansion Joints, sootblowers etc.);
4) Coordinate with other Engineering disciplines for inputs/comments;5) Participation in 3D model reviews;
6) Interaction with client/shop/site for technical queries;7) Shall be well versed with Indian codes (IBR) & international codes/standards (API560, API 530, ASME Sec I,
ANSI B16.5 etc);8) Experience of working at site during construction and/or troubleshooting would be an added advantage;
9) Good communications and man management skills.
Candidate with design experience from reputed Engineering companies as a Mechanical Engineer (Fired Heaters).
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering from reputed Institutes.
Experience: 10-12 years
What we offerWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB261690
- Location: Maharashtra
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Monday, May 18, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineering - Senior Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to