About this role
Key Job Accountabilities
- Plans, develops and writes workover and completions programs ranging from mechanical completions, perforation, and stimulation and well testing;
- Technical support of completions and workover operations offshore and onshore;
- Responsible for wellbore and equipment integrity during completions and workover operations;
- Prepares comprehensive Completions and Workovers Risk Management strategies covering areas of safety & health, environmental impacts, emergency preparedness, well control procedures and relief well contingency plans.Assists procurement activities (pre-qualifications, tendering process, and bid evaluations). Focus will be on long lead-time and critical items (wellheads, trees, completion equipment, etc.).
Assists QA / QC activities (audits, technical reviews, inspections, specifications). Focus will be on long lead-time and critical items (wellheads, trees, completion equipment, etc.);
- Implements Monobore and Big Bore technology in conjunction with Drilling engineering and shareholder technical resources. Includes wellheads,liners and related equipment;;
- Provides technical support for Completions and Workover Operations;
- Assists management in areas of Performance Measurement and Continuous Improvement. Facilitate communication and teamwork;
- Evaluates completions and workovers performance and recommends effective modifications to enhance/improve the process. Ensures completions and workovers execution in line with intended plan. Plays an important role interacting with Geoscience, Reservoir Engineering, and Production Engineering.
- B. Sc. Engineering Degree;
- 4 years post-degree, relevant working experience (e.g. completions or workover engineering);
- Well control proficiency. Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction;
- Experience with H2S well designs and safety practices;
What we offer
Why work through Brunel? We start with competitive rates and a benefits package. With our industry insights and recruiter expertise, we can get you the contract to suit you. With Brunel you gain experience , building on your skills and enhancing your resume.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Vacancy number: PUB262840
- Location: Qatar
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 48
- Branch: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Engineering & Design
- Closing date: Saturday, April 25, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Completions & Workovers Engineer - Qatar
Confirmation sent to