About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is excited to announce that we are hiring Medical Science Liaison to work with our client, a leading pharmaceutical company that develops depression, endocrinology, oncology, and cardiovascular care medicines. This is a 6-month contract for a sick leave with the possibility for extension in Montreal, QC.
- Provide scientific and clinical support of community and academic scientific experts with unsolicited requests for information neurology products
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with external clients and internal business partners
- Dedicate time developing relationships and working with external clients: SEs, educators and investigators within a defined geography.
- Serve as a major representative of Lilly for health care professionals, providing deep and advanced disease state and product information
- Connect internal Lilly resources (e.g. Discovery Scientists, Outcomes Research, Clinical Development Consultants, and Clinical Research Physicians …)
- Responsible for reporting clinical insights and unanswered customer questions you receive from external SEs to the medical affairs, clinical development and brand teams.
- Understanding and effectively communicating current scientific knowledge and effective implementation of administrative activities
- 5+ years of clinical and/or medical information experience in Neuroscience
- Degree in health sciences (PharmD, M.D., Ph.D. in a medically related field) is desired
- Masters or Bachelors level degree in health sciences ( e.g . RN, RPh, PA, NP, etc.) would be considered
- Scientific and customer expertise, as well as the ability to comprehend and effectively utilize approved resources to fulfill administrative, procedural, and legal requirements in order to address the customer needs.
- Proficiency in computer skills and data base entry (VEEVA, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Pub Med, expense reports, etc.)
- Ability to use field-based electronic or other communication tools for all aspects of job is critical
- Ability to comprehend and effectively utilize approved resources to fulfill administrative, procedural, and legal requirements in order to address the customer needs
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto