About this role
- Brunel has an exciting
opportunity for a Finance Business Partner working our client who are a large
global mining company;
- The role will be located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Lead a high performing finance team, partnering to drive business performance;
- Strongly exhibit clients values, and strive for continuous improvement and excellence;
- Establish new benchmarks for a finance team’s contribution to business success;
- Partner closely with the Managing Director and as an influential member of the Senior Leadership Team to provide decision analysis, advice, and holistic finance support;
- Understand performance to identify improvement opportunities, and help develop high value initiatives to optimize business outcomes;
- Develop financial understanding and acumen and drive a step change in cost discipline and leadership;
- Oversee critical commercial activity relating to clients land, water and other assets portfolio;
- Build strong rapport and partnership with a variety of stakeholders including Controllership, Technical, Integrated Planning, Procurement, Commercial/Sales & Marketing, Business Improvement; and the Product Group finance team.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Engineering, or an equivalent analytically focused field, and ideally a relevant postgraduate qualification;
- CA or CPA designation preferred;
- 10-15+ years of finance experience, including in leadership roles within a multi-national company environment;
- An influential leader able to coach, develop, engage and bring out the best in a team;
- Strong problem solving, strategic, negotiation, presentation and influence capabilities;
- Deep curiosity for understanding detailed business performance, and ability to use that understanding to develop insights and improvement initiatives;
- A team player with excellent communication, influence and engagement skills at all levels;
- Expertise across a full range of standard business, finance and presentation toolkits and an aptitude for identifying technology-based solutions to enable increased efficiency and performance improvement.
Why apply through Brunel?
- Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself;
- We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding;
- Let us get you going so you can get on with the job;
- Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for;
- Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services;
- Join us today.
Join the Brunel Family
- Large global mining company.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement