About this role
- Basic and detail civil design for power plant FGD package;
- Check and convert drawings and calculation from Chinese standard to India standard;
- Communication with engineers of NTPC and Owner on engineering issues;
- Other ancillary work.
- More than 5 years working experience on Mechanical design for industrial facilities, more than 3 years experience working on thermal power plant Mechanical design. Candidates with experience in chimney design is preferred;
- Familiar India standard and American standard;
- Proficiency in civil design software such as Staad Pro, MIDAS, etc;
- Working language is English.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Vacancy number: PUB261304
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Market: Energy
- hours per week: 45
- Branch: Energy Power Plants
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of Expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Closing date: Saturday, May 16, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer - Uttar Pradesh
Confirmation sent to