About this role
Our client is searching for a Customer Service Representative with 5+ years of experience that is available for full time work.
- Acknowledge all orders (Canada and USA) and requests in a timely manor.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment for all employees
- Responsible for coordinating all orders, inbound and outbound logistics management under your charge or designated area, effectively manage all required documentation, PO’s, BOL’s and COA’s as required.
- Ensue all communication is accurate, timely, and professional.
- Maintain relationships with all blend sites in your designated area, to effectively manage orders.
- Complete reports, weekly summaries of activities, and variances to management in a timely manor.
- Responsible for pricing/RFQ’s/etc new lanes and services as required.
- Quality management of package items, totes and drums, ensuring all loads have the correct paperwork and are labelled appropriately prior to shipping.
- Responsible for problem resolution with carriers and assist in conducting annual audits on performance and market placement.
- Other duties may include: Helping with loading and unloading trucks, warehouse housekeeping, inventory counts, new location set up, staff training as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software suites.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rory Lyden is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement