About this role
We’re hiring for Cost Estimation Engineer for our client, a leading oil and gas company, to join their growing team. This is a Permanent Opening for Bangalore Location.
- Accountable for the delivery of and technical quality for internal Cost Engineering deliverables to match the Project Objectives and Strategies (POS);
- Estimate scope for a variety of small, medium and large projects in Refining, Chemicals, Midstream and Upstream using appropriate tools and systems;
- Engage design/execution/peer input as required;
- Ensure all assumptions / clarifications are properly documented;
- Provide support for any selection and optimization during project development;
- Support project team in identification, evaluation and capture of capital efficiency opportunities and estimate risks;
- Perform cost reconciliation to previous estimates as project develops;
- Work with Benchmarking group to develop relevant benchmarks to be included in the estimate confidence package.
Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management from a recognized university with a GPA 7.0 and higher.
- 4 to 6 years’ of prior experience in EPC or Project Management in the Oil and Gas industry;
- Preferred; experience on an executing project;
- Preferred; prior experience interfacing with contractors or teams remotely across multiple countries;
- Minimum 2 years’ of experience in cost estimation or proposal execution;
- Good to have: Experience in using cost estimation software like Aspen CCE;
- Good command of English both written and spoken;
- Strong presentation skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to project team members and company leadership/management;
- Ability to travel internationally as per business needs;
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills;
- Able to work well with others in a fast-changing environment;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Experience in training/mentoring new employees;
- Work in shifts (9 am to 6 pm or 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm).
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement