About this role
- We’re hiring Contracts Lead ITCM, for a leading MNC to join their growing team;
- This position is based out in Bangalore.
- Develop agreements for the acquisition of third party goods and services required by business clients on a timely basis and with competitive terms;
- Agreements’ portfolio stewardship;
- Drive value, efficiency and expanded market advantage via end-to-end category management phases, while ensuring operational integrity ;
- Perform procurement activities associated with the development and stewardship of Agreements;
- Responsible for a portfolio of agreements with multi-million dollar annual spend;
- Extensive interaction with internal business clients to clarify requirements by phone or e-mail, agree on procurement tactics like bidding and negotiations, while also addressing queries and issues;
- Participating in cross-functional teams to identify and execute breakthrough cost reduction and revenue enhancing initiatives;
- Anticipate and effectively respond to market changes and opportunities;
- Supplier relationship management;
- Interface and exchange information within a global network;
- Share knowledge and information within work groups;
- Remotely interface with stakeholders at other world locations;
- Work closely with other support functions to ensure agreements comply with ExxonMobil’s procurement guidelines, strategies and established controls;
- Work with SAP/SMART support function for the management and maintenance of agreements in SAP/ SMART.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial duties;
- Any bachelor degree, preferably in Business Administration, Information Systems or Engineering – Industrial;
- Possess procurement experience related to the IT industry;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Able to comply with target due dates and results oriented;
- Effective negotiation, advocacy and influencing skills;
- Ability to do project planning and execution;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries;
- Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
- Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries;
- The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT;
- Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
- Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai