About this role
We’re hiring an Administrative Assistant for a 4-month contract in our client, a multinational pharmaceutical company located in North York, ON.
This position is part-time, from Monday to Friday (12pm - 4 pm).
- Provide general administrative support to one or more managers;
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported;
- Provide administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions. Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses;
- Exercise discretion in handling of confidential material and information. Assist in special projects as assigned;
- Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes;
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data;
- Ensure department supplies needs are met;
- Manage department communication for manager(s) including mail and email;
- Respond to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines;
- Coordinate meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc;
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc. May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff;
- Complete other duties as requested;
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations;
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position;
- Generally receive no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision;
- Receive general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion;
- Years of Experience: 0 - 3 Year.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement